Author Topic: Buttons on layouts  (Read 1343 times)

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Buttons on layouts
« on: June 26, 2010, 09:11:10 PM »
I'm looking to implement buttons on the default layout: mainly to add players to the tournament, busting players out, advancing to the next round, going back to the next round, and undoing a bust out.  I saw a layout or two which had them on there, and was wondering how easy/hard it is to do so on the basic layout.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

macacan

• View Profile
    • Chorley Poker League
Re: Buttons on layouts
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 02:35:50 AM »
This is my button cell

<tdbutton type="nextround" text="+ Round" inheritFont="false"><tdbutton type="previousround" text="- Round" inheritFont="false"><tdbutton type="bustout" text="Bust Out" inheritFont="false"><tdbutton type="save" text="Save" inheritFont="false"><tdbutton type="hotkeys" text="Hotkeys" inheritFont="false"><tdbutton type="rebuy">

Cheers

macacan

• View Profile
    • Chorley Poker League
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 02:54:49 AM »
There is a default layout with buttons.

I just worked it out from that how to do it, was ages ago but sure it was easy.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2010, 03:19:25 PM »
thanks macacan! appreciate the assist with it :)
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 03:19:50 PM »
 link="true"   removes the button so you can use your own,& this is to  space it, (  &nbsp;   )       tdbutton type="buyin" inheritFont="true" link="true" count="1">&nbsp;<tdbutton type="addplayers" inheritFont="true" link="true"  count="1">&nbsp;<tdbutton type="bustout" inheritFont="true" link="true"  count="1">&nbsp;<tdbutton type="undobustout" inheritFont="true" link="true" count="1">&nbsp;<tdbutton type="handtimer" inheritFont="true" link="true" count="1">&nbsp;<tdbutton type="chop" inheritFont="true" link="true" count="1">
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 03:22:44 PM by TIMMER »

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 07:16:01 PM »
Thank you both for your help.  Using what you both gave me, and with tinkering with tokens for the cell I have it in, I've created the buttons I've been looking for.
---