Author Topic: Form style for setting Rounds Tab  (Read 2303 times)

begodon

• View Profile
Form style for setting Rounds Tab
« on: June 03, 2017, 02:08:38 AM »
Hi Corey,

In Rounds Tab, when i have to change info i have to double click the Round, change, confirme, then double click the next, etc.
It`s easy to do when i have to change just one thing, but when building a new blind structure or changing lots of blind times, removing antes, etc it gets time consuming, would be easy to set it up in a formulary style, using Tabs to do jump from field to field, can it be done??

Thanks

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Form style for setting Rounds Tab
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 10:19:39 PM »
Are you looking for Spreadsheet mode?  Press the "View" button on the Rounds tab and change the mode.

stickyshed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 03:15:02 PM »
Same subject - creating a blind structure - it would be good to be able to say the big blind is twice the small blind, and not have to enter both (i.e. auto calculate the big based on the small)....

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 04:12:58 PM »
True, but in practice slightly more difficult (and less practical I'd argue).  When adding a new level, the system automatically fills in the blinds for you, either by starting with 100/200 or by doubling the previous blinds (or using half-values when inserting a new level between 2 levels).  Therefore, the small blind and big blind are already filled in for you.  If the BB was automatically changed to 2xSB whenever the SB was changed, that's easy but could also be annoying if you changed the BB first.  I guess it's either one or the other: pre-fill the values for you or leave them empty and calculate the BB or SB by using whichever the user enters...

begodon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 10:57:20 PM »
Are you looking for Spreadsheet mode?  Press the "View" button on the Rounds tab and change the mode.

That`s was exactly it!!! never noticed it, years using this and still finding out new stuff on a regular basis.
Thanks Corey