Poll

delete/reset Stats

Stats
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: delete/reset Stats  (Read 1523 times)

Blade69

• View Profile
delete/reset Stats
« on: April 13, 2010, 04:48:55 AM »
Hello together,
i make some test Tournaments to check the point System. Now i want to use it. Is there any way to delete or reset the stats ? We want to use it for ranking list and i need a clear stats. Im afraid the old points will be counted to the new points.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: delete/reset Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 11:01:54 AM »
Stats never need to be "reset".  That is because Stats are generated only from the tournaments you specify, by using the Filter.  In the Filter you can specify a date range, or season, or league, or any combination of those, to determine from which tournaments you want to generate your stats.

The easiest thing (I think) to do is for you to now create a Season on the Database tab.  Then on the Stats tab create a new Filter and select the appropriate Season.  When you start running your tournaments, make sure to select the correct Season on the Game tab.  When you run stats using that Filter, you'll only get tournaments from the appropriate season.

Phaze

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 09:18:42 PM »
or you could delete the mock tournaments by deleting the files in found in C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\The Tournament Director 2\Data\saves

The user name in bold letters would be the account your computer is running under
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 09:20:13 PM by Phaze »

Blade69

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 10:10:11 AM »
Hi Phaze,
thank u for ur answer. I will do it with the season.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 05:10:34 PM »
Another potential option is to start a new "season" and when you filter the stats, make sure the new season is selected for the filter. That way, you don't have to delete any formulas that you decided to test, as Corey eluded to in his answer. If you're sure you're going to use one and only one, and that it's saved properly, then I don't personally think there would be much of a difference as to if you delete it or not.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!