Author Topic: Duplicate Display  (Read 1212 times)

Medic48

• View Profile
Duplicate Display
« on: August 08, 2015, 06:33:50 PM »
Hey guys,

I am currently using an Extended Display via spacedesk. This allows me to have 2 computers at multiple locations throughout the tournament room.

What I would like to do is run both on the Main Tournament Screen (while the other has the tournament screen and allows me to utilize it for tournament changes. Essentially allowing both to show the tournament screen. As one of my laptop's displays are not at the same resolution I want to avoid having to use "Duplicate Display" mode.

I have been into Display Management under the Preferences tab but I have not seen exactly how to do this.

Thanks,
--Phil

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Duplicate Display
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 03:09:11 PM »
At present there is only one "main" window for the TD.  The tools on the Display Management preferences page are useful for sizing and moving the main window, and controlling where dialog windows open.  But there's no way to duplicate the main window, meaning to open it in 2 different windows, within the TD.  You'll have to use another tool for that.  The Windows "duplicate display" feature comes to mind, but that may be problematic, as you have probably already ascertained, if your monitors have different resolutions.