Author Topic: CRASH when rebuying a player  (Read 1701 times)

Cleave

• View Profile
CRASH when rebuying a player
« on: August 21, 2006, 10:16:24 AM »
Saturday I was having a two table tournament, when I went to rebuy a player the TTD crashed.  I got an internet explorer error message that it had to close.  When I restarted, I had to redo everything.... buyin's, seats, etc....  I ended up just buying in only a few players so I could get the clock going and doing my rebuys and bust outs by hand.  (it was only a 16 player tourney)

No other programs were running other than background stuff like mcafee.... It's a two gig a hrz machine with 1gig of ram.

Any thoughts.

Cleave

Cleave

• View Profile
Re: CRASH when rebuying a player
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 09:33:03 AM »
I think I found my answer under the thred......  Problem with HTML application host

I'm not hosting another game until next month so I may hold off on downloading the beta version of 2.2

Cleave

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: CRASH when rebuying a player
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 11:20:12 AM »
Sorry Cleave, I forgot to respond.  It's likely the crash is due to Microsoft's recent security updates, as it appears you have found (http://thetournamentdirector.net/forums/index.php?topic=291.0), but I can't say that for certain.

I would recommend the "Auto save" feature.  Then at least your tournament would have been close to where it was when the crash occurred.