Author Topic: Blank Box's  (Read 2478 times)

ScottBroker

• View Profile
Blank Box's
« on: June 21, 2006, 02:30:48 PM »
Corey,

I installed the new version on a new laptop, and now the dialogue box's show nothing!  HELP  they are totally blank

Edward_mc

• View Profile
Re: Blank Box's
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 04:50:13 PM »
I'm having the same problem. I was able to just guess the keyboard shortcuts (Y for yes, N for no, etc). But when I got to the point where I needed to create a league in the database tab I hit a dead-end.

Yes. All the dialogue boxes are blank in the new version on my Thinkpad A21m using the latest ATI Mobility Rage drivers.

I uninstalled and reinstalled several times both before and after reinstalling my video drivers. I don't have any other video problems with other apps.

I'll keep an eye out for a fix because I really love this software - hell, I got this laptop almost entirely to be my Poker timer. I'll keep trying and if I find a fix I'll post it.

Is there anywhere we can download older versions?

UPDATE:
I realized I had IE7 Beta installed. I uninstalled it and reverted back to 6 and TD works fine.

Ed Mc, Chicago
Pharoah's Poker League
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 05:15:49 PM by Edward_mc »

ScottBroker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 09:19:59 PM »
Yes,

I did the same, and it works now

devilwish

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 09:11:40 AM »
Is there a fix for those of us who use Moxilla Firebox or IE7?

Thanks,

Dave

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 10:33:18 AM »
I have not tested with IE7 yet, so I can only go by what is posted in the forums and personal conversations I have had with users.  But to the best of my knowledge, the software is compatible with IE7, it's just that the various configuration settings that IE7 sets by default prevents the software from functioning properly.  So, the basic idea is that you flip a few switches and the TD should work with IE7.  I just haven't worked through the process of identifying what those switches are.

Theoretically, you could flip the same switches with IE6 and see the same situation, in that the TD will stop functioning.  It's just that Microsoft didn't configure IE6 that way by default, as they are doing with IE7.

Firefox, or any other browser really doesn't have anything to do with it.  I personally use Firefox.  All the TD needs is for IE6 to be installed.