Author Topic: Add ons  (Read 3376 times)

Smokin420s

• View Profile
Add ons
« on: April 11, 2012, 11:08:10 PM »
I generally do most of the TD setups in my hometown area.

alot of places do a addon before the tournamnent and during the first break. some places even have two different addons on during break.

is there a way you can create this type of setup. the basic idea would have a addon before tourney with an option of having like two amounts for the addon. and another option during break with the option of two different amounts for addons.

ive been in a few tournaments in vegas that does this style of tournemnts. hopefully this would be a great feature to put in. 

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Add ons
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 11:43:36 AM »
If I'm understanding you correctly, this is already done and will be in 3.2.  There will now be "profiles" for buy-ins, rebuys, and add-ons.  To take buying in as an example, at buy-in you can select which profile to use.  Each profile has its own Fee, Chips, Rake, etc.  Of course, you can still customize the values for each individual buy-in (at the time of buy-in), or you can select a pre-defined buy-in [profile].  Basically, by selecting a profile, all of the values will be filled in for you.  Makes it easy to switch between known sets of values.

See attached screenshots of the updated Game tab, the dialog for managing profiles, and the Add Players dialog.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 04:22:01 PM »
Question on the 3rd pic that you posted, Corey.... The sales person drop down box.... Is that a convenience thing, or something that would be required to have a name selected in order to work?
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 05:08:07 PM »
That's not new, it's been there for a while.  It's a convenience thing.  The salesperson's name is added as a receipt <token> so it can be included/printed on the receipt.  The drop down box is actually a combo box, meaning it has a drop-down list of names but you can also type in a name on the spot (which will be added to the list of names for future use).  The salesperson list can also be edited on the Preferences tab.

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 10:48:41 PM »
Never seen the first two, :-\ ???  But I like :o  so this in 3.2   sweet  ;D

Asegzamfire

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 06:49:21 PM »
I like the new separate buy in, it gave us some idea for new kind of tournament. At first I though it was going to solve one main problem we have with Dealer Bonus at the start of the tournament.

Unfortunately if you do the buy in including the $5 in the rake you don't see the separate rake in the summary.  So I think the main problem is that multiple rake (per player rake, dealer bonus... etc) are all in the same. Would help to keep track of each rake in different section in the summary rake section.

IBuyCars

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 09:17:34 AM »
I have multiple rakes, (Royal flush entry, Dealer Bonus and Entry Rake) to keep track of these I configure column names on the players screen to show each rake. boom job done

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 10:10:58 AM »
I have multiple rakes, (Royal flush entry, Dealer Bonus and Entry Rake) to keep track of these I configure column names on the players screen to show each rake. boom job done

To clarify, IBuyCars is referring to the ability to create additional rakes.  Settings window -> Preferences tab -> Rakes section.