Author Topic: Chip Images for TD  (Read 32107 times)

Vango

• View Profile
Re: Chip Images for TD
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2011, 06:00:37 PM »
My new chips

mtguido

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2012, 05:26:19 PM »
I add mines. I bought those in a site from Germany. Are made in Keramic and i payed 130€ for 600 Chips (choised from tournament and cash) and the case. The site is this: http://premium-poker.de/

Greek Wizard

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2013, 03:15:06 AM »
Hi all,

I realize that this thread has not had a post in a while, so forgive me for bumping it.

I came to this thread a few times looking for Nevada Jack Skull chip images. I have used this program for a few year now, and I have always just used a solid colour for my chips, as I could never find the right ones for the Nevada Jack Skull chips to upload. I realize that someone had uploaded some images for the Nevada Jacks earlier in this thread, but truthfully they were simply copied off the internet and they had a white background and were shown with a flat chip showing the edges. Quite frankly, not sure why anyone would use those and they looked great if you were trying to sell them, but really crappy in the TD program.

So after playing around with the settings recently I finally decided to make my own to use. I have attached them below for anyone else that has Nevada Jacks and want to use them. They are far from perfect (the edges could be a little better), but I did manage to rotate them so the numbers are straight and they are brighter then most found on the internet.

Maybe someone else can use them too.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 03:16:53 AM by Greek Wizard »

MooseWizard

• View Profile
    • Louisville Poker Society
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2013, 09:21:17 AM »
We recently started playing with Pharaoh chips, so here you go!

The man, the myth, the moose!

DaddyBrooks

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2013, 10:13:16 PM »
Nice Pharaoh chips by the way. 

Had to make my own on these & didn't save the large files, but here are some of the Desert Sands ceramics.

DaddyBrooks

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2013, 10:16:11 PM »
Also, because we have a lot of these, still use them.  Were too good a deal to pass up for somebody, tho, they do come in handy if we get a lot of players. 

Yer basic WSOP chips.

b0xcar

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2013, 07:20:14 PM »
Anyone have some images for the Protege chips?

RazOrFold

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2014, 01:06:32 PM »
So many nice chip images, here, but I can't find mine.   >:(  I use Scroll chips but I'm not smart enough to know how to take a picture of them, convert it to GIF, and make them show up on the TD game screen consistently sized and without a white background.  Help?!?  My JPG photos are attached.