Author Topic: Buy-In Profile - Fee breakdown  (Read 2068 times)

Mac_09

• View Profile
Buy-In Profile - Fee breakdown
« on: June 21, 2013, 02:06:46 PM »
Love the new buy-in profiles.  I would like to suggest taking it a step further and breaking the fee up into multiple fee's.  For example, you create a new buy-in profile and within that you can create multiple fee's.  That way you could setup Fee #1 as the buy-in amount and have additional fee's for side bets like last longest.  Each fee would have it's own rake, so you could set up a side bet with no rake.

Buy-In Profile

Fee #1:  $50.00  Rake:  10%
Fee #2:  $10.00  Rake:    0%

With the current setup, you cannot create a new buy-in profile that includes side bets w/o also applying rake to those.

mcfrojd

• View Profile
Re: Buy-In Profile - Fee breakdown
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 08:30:29 AM »
I have setup sidebet as a rake and use 4 profiles: (have diffrent rake for members and not members)

1 main event (member)
(buyin 300)
(club rake 30)

2 main event + sidebet (member)
(buyin 300)
(club rake 30)
(Sidepot 300)

3 main event (not member)
(buyin 300)
(club rake 30)
(not member rake 30)

4 main event + sidebet (not member)
(buyin 300)
(club rake 30)
(not member rake 30)
(Sidepot 300)

And then you can show pot and sidepot on your tournamentscreen

Only trouble is you cant see the specifications of rake on the overview tab.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 11:18:50 AM »
Interesting idea.  I'll have to give it some thought.  Of course, being able to specify the rake as a percentage is really just a minor convenience.  You can always specify the rake as an actual amount instead of a percentage.  So, in your example with fees of $50 and $10, the rake would be $6 since it was specified as 10%, but you really want it to be $5 because the $10 fee shouldn't be raked, so just specify the rake as $5 instead of 10%.  A little inconvenient, sure, but wouldn't that work?

Mac_09

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 04:22:15 PM »
That would work with no inconvenience at all.  Did not even think about just using an amount since I just do a percentage off the top.  Thanks for the responses!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 06:45:34 PM by Mac_09 »