Author Topic: Rounds: Break: Chip Up: Comments  (Read 1777 times)

vinenator

• View Profile
Rounds: Break: Chip Up: Comments
« on: September 15, 2010, 07:37:08 AM »

Problem: On the Round tab when you create a break round, there is no way to indicate what chips you wish to color up when you select the "chip up" check box.

Suggestion: I would like to be able to enter a comments when "chip up" is selected during a break. That way i can make note to myself as to what chips I should be coloring up. Example: Chip up $5 and  $10.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Rounds: Break: Chip Up: Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 09:32:39 AM »
Not a bad idea.  You can work around this now by adding a level token on the breaks you wish to chip up.  Set the value of the "breaktext" token to the text you wish to display, like:

BREAK<br>Chip Up $5 and $10

zvjerko

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 08:01:57 AM »
What is happened when comes to break and it is not time to chip up? I tried this and it displays the same text as for breaks with no chip up time, do you have to change this manually for each break? If it is not clear my point is : Can you create a number of chips which you want to remove for each break with chip up and when it comes to normal break to display just a break? I hope you understand my question and to say great option with drag and drop, and multiple hitmans as well as other token possibility.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 03:00:44 PM »
One solution, which may take a lil time, would be to create multiple break screens, and have the information set for each one, and implement it that way. Exact way I'm not 100% how, but I know there are threads, probably in the layouts board, of how to do it.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 11:17:15 AM »
If you're editing a level on the Rounds tab and setting the value of the <breaktext> token there, on a specific level, it should only override the token's value when on that level, and not on any others.

zvjerko

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 09:31:35 AM »
Done. Excellent!!!!
Great! Thank you a lot Corey! It looks very nice.