Author Topic: add-on  (Read 1829 times)

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
add-on
« on: August 03, 2011, 04:27:24 PM »
My club has just added a 'dealer bonus'. This is a $5 add-on where the $5 is given to the dealers as tip. Is it possible in the future to have two different add-ons on the game tab that i could program to two different amounts (cost and chips)?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: add-on
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 10:36:59 AM »
This one has been on the list for some time, just not a terribly high priority.  "It would be nice" if the user could define multiple buy-ins, rebuy, and add-on "profiles".  When you perform a buy-in, rebuy, or add-on, a list would be available to choose from, and selecting a particular item from the list would pre-set all of the various fields (amount, chips, rake, etc).

Charvey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 09:43:04 PM »
I know I would like this feature if and when it was created.

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 05:40:21 AM »
My club has just added a 'dealer bonus'. This is a $5 add-on where the $5 is given to the dealers as tip. Is it possible in the future to have two different add-ons on the game tab that i could program to two different amounts (cost and chips)?
Could you not create another rake, naming it "Dealers bonus"

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 01:33:46 PM »
I need to be able to enter it and have a receipt...and it is not mandatory either, so it isnt applied to everybody. And it doesn't sdjust the chip count either
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 01:49:37 PM by jodybingo »