Author Topic: Display Chips per player on "before game" screen?  (Read 1311 times)

mikkelkk

• View Profile
Display Chips per player on "before game" screen?
« on: October 23, 2012, 03:55:05 AM »
Hi,

I would like to show the chips per player on the "before game" screen, but can't figure out if it is possible. It should be like the Chips-cell with images of the chip and then with a chip count - is that possible?

Kind regards,
Mikkel

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Display Chips per player on "before game" screen?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 11:34:48 AM »
Sure.  But it will depend on the layout you're using and how dirty you want to get your hands.  The Default layout doesn't have a "Before game" screen, but the "BlueAndGreen" layout does, which is basically the same layout with additional screens.  Using that layout, you'd just select the "Pre-tournament" screen, then drag the "Chips" cell from the Toolbox to the layout.  Repeat with the "Chip Count" cell.

mikkelkk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 01:49:44 AM »
Thanks for the quick reply - I don't mind getting my hands dirty :-)
I think I need to rephrase my question: I would like to display the starting chips per player of each chip. Fx. 10 x $1, 10 x $5, 5 x $10 and so on.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 01:25:33 PM »
Yes, that is a better phrasing of the question.  :)  Can't do it today, but already added to upcoming version 3.2.  The <chips> token has been extended with a counts attribute.