Author Topic: TD2 error  (Read 2964 times)

CanopicJar

• View Profile
    • The Back Door Holdem blog
TD2 error
« on: March 13, 2006, 09:41:59 PM »
I am getting an error on line 104 when I try to start TD2.  When I first try to start the program, I get a blank box.  If I right click, I can select refresh and then it opens and I get the error.  Here is a screen capture of the error.

I used TD 1.3xxx last weekend for a home tourney and it really works great! 

Thanks for the help,
Travis

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: TD2 error
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 07:39:48 AM »
Hmm, that's a new one.  Looks like dialogs aren't completely loading (or aren't being allowed to load).  Any other information you can give would be helpful.  Windows version, IE version, any anti-virus or anti-spyware software installed, etc.

CanopicJar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 08:15:32 AM »
The first blank window that I get before I refresh is the ms-its window shown in another topic.  I ran the bug-off program and ms-its is enabled, but ms-itss is disabled.  When I click on Enable, it does nothing (it apparently cannot enable it).  I am running XPpro.  I use Firefox as a web browser and I have McAfee anti-virus. 

I believe that the problem is tied to McAfee because when I start TD1.3xxx, McAfee pops up a "suspicious script" warning and I have to allow the script to run each time.  If I can figure out how to work around that, the TD2 problem may disappear.

Thanks for your help,
Travis

CanopicJar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 03:31:34 PM »
OK, I turned off the script-stopper in McAfee.  Now TD1.3xxx starts without the script prompt as before, but TD2 is still doing the same.

Travis