Author Topic: 2.6 issues  (Read 3767 times)

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
2.6 issues
« on: February 20, 2010, 11:04:43 PM »
I ran a real tournament using 2.6 and ran in to a few issues (actually, I used 2.6 alongside my main computer running the tourney)
Off the controls tab, I can save the progress of my tournament, but when I checked auto save, I received a "do you want to keep running scripts on this page" error. Clicking yes brought up the same dialog box, clicking no froze TD2's clock and I could not restart the clock.
And on the layouts tab, I created a cell and inserted the <evenchop> token...I love this. When I create a property set for this cell and set conditions for it, the cell does not display. I created a property set and named it 20 players and set the conditions under Players remaining to <21. It didn't display. I set it to <90 (my starting number of entries) with same results)

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
Re: 2.6 issues
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 01:10:31 AM »
I have now awarded 5 of my 9 prizes. The even chop is giving me the split for the entire prize pool and not removing the prizes already awarded. The <prizemoneyleft> token is also showing the complete prize pool after I have awarded several prizes.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 01:26:26 AM by jodybingo »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 11:58:59 AM »
... but when I checked auto save, I received a "do you want to keep running scripts on this page" error. Clicking yes brought up the same dialog box, clicking no froze TD2's clock and I could not restart the clock.

You checked "Auto save" on the Controls tab or on the Game tab?  As I mentioned in the other topic, the Auto save was definitely hosed.  It was hosed in two ways, in that it would not have auto saved, and clicking the checkbox on the Game tab would have resulted in an error.  But I didn't fix anything on the Controls tab, and it doesn't appear to be broken there.  Are you seeing an error on that tab?

And on the layouts tab, I created a cell and inserted the <evenchop> token...I love this. When I create a property set for this cell and set conditions for it, the cell does not display. I created a property set and named it 20 players and set the conditions under Players remaining to <21. It didn't display. I set it to <90 (my starting number of entries) with same results)

Without seeing specifically what you did, it's difficult to know if there is a bug or if you perhaps didn't set the conditions correctly.  Can you send me your layout and tournament where you see this?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 12:06:07 PM »
I have now awarded 5 of my 9 prizes. The even chop is giving me the split for the entire prize pool and not removing the prizes already awarded. The <prizemoneyleft> token is also showing the complete prize pool after I have awarded several prizes.

That's odd, I don't see that.  I have a 10-player tournament with a buy-in of $50, so the total prize pool is $500.  6 paid places (not realistic - doesn't matter).  With 7 players busted out, 3 prizes have been awarded.  The <prizemoneyleft> token shows $380.00 and the <evenchop> token shows $126.67.  Both are correct.

Again, if you're still seeing this, please send me the tournament & layout files so I can see what might be happening.

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 01:39:46 PM »
I have included the last save of my tournament. The <evenchop> is in only one layout, white background.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2010, 04:44:12 PM »
Ah, I see now.  I coded the <evenchop> and <prizemoneyleft> tokens with respect to Tracking mode. not Simple mode.  In Simple mode, prizes aren't actually awarded (since there are no players specified), so that's why it thinks the full prize pool is still available.  But obviously it is possible to know which prizes should be awarded (if they are based on rank).  Let me see what I can do.  Thanks, that's a really good catch.