Author Topic: Modifying Stats Manually  (Read 951 times)

colossalboom

• View Profile
Modifying Stats Manually
« on: March 20, 2011, 01:40:48 PM »
Hello,

I've been running a league where after each game I run the stats and they get updated with the info from each new tournament.  This week we ran a heads-up game for which I didn't use the Tournament Director but I'd like to go into the stats and update the buy-ins, wins/losses, points, etc. manually to include this heads-up game in the overall stats.  Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers!

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: Modifying Stats Manually
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 04:38:26 PM »
Yes, I switch off with a coworker who doesn't use TD, as he prefers paper and pen to track the tournament, and I can get everything entered in that needs to be entered in. If you have the list of who played who, you could theoretically create the needed number of two seat tables, and have the box unchecked for 'only show hit men from the same table' and then you can select whomever you need to for busting out players. If you need to shift the time and the date, I do know it is possible, but I personally wouldn't be able to assist with that.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Modifying Stats Manually
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 10:15:09 AM »
In brief, create a "mock" tournament and run it through to the end, busting out players according to the results of the real tournament.  Save the tournament when you're done, and re-run stats.