Author Topic: Decimal points in prizes  (Read 2888 times)

jhisey

• View Profile
Decimal points in prizes
« on: April 15, 2011, 12:24:16 PM »
I've searched and searched and couldn't find anything but is there a way to get rid of the decimal points when displaying prizes? The points and score decimal places in the preferences don't affect the prizes.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Decimal points in prizes
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 12:30:30 PM »
This is controlled in the layout.

On the Layout tab (or from the Game window), edit the cell containing the prizes.  Edit the HTML.  Select some of the text of the <prizes> token and then press "Insert Token".  This should open the "Insert Token" dialog, but have the "prizes" token already selected, with the appropriate attributes configured.  Check the box next to "roundOff" and set it to "true".

If the Cell containing the <prizes> token has multiple Property Groups or Property Sets, make sure you make the same change for all of them.

Don't forget to save the layout when you're done.

jhisey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 01:00:24 PM »
Thanks..  I kept searching off the wall values and found it in another thread and came here to delete this one real quick but you beat me to it :)

GreenTurtle

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 02:51:08 AM »
This is controlled in the layout.

On the Layout tab (or from the Game window), edit the cell containing the prizes.  Edit the HTML.  Select some of the text of the <prizes> token and then press "Insert Token".  This should open the "Insert Token" dialog, but have the "prizes" token already selected, with the appropriate attributes configured.  Check the box next to "roundOff" and set it to "true".

If the Cell containing the <prizes> token has multiple Property Groups or Property Sets, make sure you make the same change for all of them.

Don't forget to save the layout when you're done.

Thanks Corey, I've also been searching for this. Is there also a way to show the currency before/after the amount (i.e. 3,000)? If I edit the HTML, it will only show one row.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 02:57:52 AM by GreenTurtle »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 11:09:13 AM »
This is a preference, so you'll find it on the Preferences tab in the "Currency / Numbers" section.

GreenTurtle

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 01:18:33 PM »
This is a preference, so you'll find it on the Preferences tab in the "Currency / Numbers" section.
Yes true, but if I change it to correct currency (kr), it says kr all over my Tournament page (Total chips in play, Avg. Stack, Blind level, Next Blind level etc.) Can I somehow just make this to be shown in Prizes?!
EDIT: forget it. Just found the answer myself  ;)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 01:21:26 PM by GreenTurtle »

GreenTurtle

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 02:19:39 PM »
Is it possible to also change this for Hits?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 05:27:27 PM »
Change what?  Remove the decimal point?  Not at the moment.

GreenTurtle

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2011, 03:20:59 AM »
Change what?  Remove the decimal point?  Not at the moment.
Exactly (sorry for that). Ok, maybe in the future then  ;)

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2011, 10:37:37 AM »
Definitely in the near future.  I've already added an option to count fractional hits as full hits (if a hit is split between two people, each person still gets "1" hit instead of ".5").  In cases where that's enabled, people probably don't want to see 1.0 and 2.0 and 3.0 everywhere ... it's pointless.  Or rather, they want it to be pointless ... Decimal pointless ... aaaaahhhh, sorry, terrible pun.  :)