Poll

Who should get credit for Busting a player out?

1st Hitman
4 (21.1%)
Last Hitman
5 (26.3%)
Both
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Hitmen when there are Rebuys  (Read 8004 times)

hawklight

• View Profile
Re: Hitmen when there are Rebuys
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2006, 03:04:00 PM »
You are right - X allows a hit to be started - but if they rebuy then the hit is cancelled. As it should be IMHO

brenner

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2006, 01:56:02 AM »
Just thought I would comment on my thread...

First off, thank you all for your contributions.  For the record, I have decided to give 1 point for each hit, regardless of the Rebuys.

I agree with Hammer...
If I knock you out - I did my job.  Your choosing to rebuy is something that I have no control of.  I get credit for what I do.  Period.

Regarding how TD gives points for hits...I double checked my last tourney.  I had 25 players with 9 rebuys.  The total hits awarded for the tourney was 33.  So, TD is giving credit for Hits regardless of rebuys.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2006, 06:37:53 PM »
Correct.  As far as the software is concerned, a hit is a hit.  A rebuy is an entirely different action and does not affect the hit.

hawklight

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2006, 02:50:11 AM »
Ok - I stand corrected re the software's behaviour. However, I still maintain that in a rebuy a hit is not just a hit. I guess we'll all have to agree to disagree   :)