Author Topic: How to show statistics  (Read 1230 times)

mtguido

• View Profile
How to show statistics
« on: January 24, 2012, 08:19:35 PM »
Hello, now i use to show statistics creating a new screen in the layout tab and then put in it this frame:

<iframe src='C:\Users\.....html' width=730 height=430>

using the HTML file exported from stats tab.

But this way is not so simple, each time i nedd to export the HTML and fix it into the layout frame. There is a simple way to show statistics on the screen?

If there isn't, there is a way to enlarge the format of the exported HTML statistics? It is small and difficult to read on the screen!

Thanks

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: How to show statistics
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 01:09:50 AM »
If you have excel, about the only thing I can think of would be to export to CSV instead of html, and then open it up with Excel and modify it that way to make it easier to read. If I'm understanding you correctly, you're looking to show season points? What you could do is just overwrite the old file, then you wouldn't need to have TD repoint to it - all you would have to do is make sure that its sized right.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: How to show statistics
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 11:56:07 AM »
Hello, now i use to show statistics creating a new screen in the layout tab and then put in it this frame:

<iframe src='C:\Users\.....html' width=730 height=430>

using the HTML file exported from stats tab.

But this way is not so simple, each time i nedd to export the HTML and fix it into the layout frame. There is a simple way to show statistics on the screen?

At this time there is not.  I hope to add a Stats built-in screen, and a <stats> token in the future, but haven't gotten there yet.

If there isn't, there is a way to enlarge the format of the exported HTML statistics? It is small and difficult to read on the screen!

Thanks

You can modify the template that is used to export the stats.  It is the templates/StatsExport.html file in the Data Store folder.  That way all exported stats files will include your changes.