Author Topic: New sound effect  (Read 2529 times)

TimDugan

• View Profile
    • The Oregon Poker Tour
New sound effect
« on: February 20, 2007, 10:25:24 AM »
Hey everyone; it's been a loooong time since I've visited the forum. 

On that note, Cory I don't know when you're planning on another update, but I have a suggestion for a new sound event if it's possible.  I don't know if this has been asked in the past...I tried the search and didn't find anything...

Is it possible to make a separate sound event for when there's a chop?  I have a sound file from Deal or No Deal that I think would be awesome for such a situation.

Anyway, still using/loving the program since it was released in late '05 although not as much since my league kind of...died.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New sound effect
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 11:26:05 AM »
I'll put it on the list.  A beta should hopefully be available in the coming few weeks - depends on how much I try to squeeze into this release.  There are a couple of things I'd really like to do, but given their size/scope, they may have to wait...

TimDugan

• View Profile
    • The Oregon Poker Tour
Re: New sound effect
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 05:44:26 PM »
I'll put it on the list.  A beta should hopefully be available in the coming few weeks - depends on how much I try to squeeze into this release.  There are a couple of things I'd really like to do, but given their size/scope, they may have to wait...

It's been a little bit since the last release...I'm very interested to see what you've got coming :)