Author Topic: Rules Tokens  (Read 2057 times)

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
Rules Tokens
« on: February 10, 2012, 05:20:13 PM »
Is it possible to create new rules tokens?

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: Rules Tokens
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 06:12:43 PM »
well, there are three of them you can use... but if you need more, why not substitute a welcome token or another one from that screen?
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Mahound

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 07:33:54 AM »
well, there are three of them you can use... but if you need more, why not substitute a welcome token or another one from that screen?
Thought of that magic. IAt the moment i use a lot of the present rules  tokens for various things.
This was my thinking. I was gonna do this via the property set on the cell and set the conditions as to when the info would appear. But thinking about it, would have meant a lot of work updating the cells each time.
I have put (on a cell with a marquee) at the top on the main screen. I want to try and display different poker league  news and information on every level and every break. Just thought it might be a better  way to update the information, cos this would need to be done every game. You wouldn't need to edit the information in the cell. iIcould copy things from the website and cut and paste into a word document  and then import the new information into the rules.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 11:47:18 AM »
It is not possible to create new tokens.  I know in a way it is kind of silly to simply have a set number of tokens and hope they work out for you (at least, to me it is), but honestly it has worked out pretty well that way for the past 6 years.  I could make changes to allow you to create all you want, but like everything else, it's a matter of priorities.  It's just not in high demand.

Mahound

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 01:55:03 PM »
It is not possible to create new tokens.  I know in a way it is kind of silly to simply have a set number of tokens and hope they work out for you (at least, to me it is), but honestly it has worked out pretty well that way for the past 6 years.  I could make changes to allow you to create all you want, but like everything else, it's a matter of priorities.  It's just not in high demand.

Cheers