Author Topic: Fullscreen improvement  (Read 4133 times)

SalSolo

• View Profile
Fullscreen improvement
« on: March 24, 2006, 07:52:11 AM »
First of all...I love the product :)

I use the TD on a multimonitor system where 1 of the monitors is changed to a projetor when needed. The problem with fullscreen mode is that the TD is attached to the primary monitor and on this system it is the secocandary monitor I need it on.
If possible it would be very nice if it was possible to change where it opens for exampel by anchoring it to the screen it was last open on. That way I could move it in window mode and then change it to fullscreen mode on the correct monitor.

I know it's a minor thing but nevertheless somethings that would make my day :)

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Fullscreen improvement
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 09:31:51 AM »
Unfortunately, the way the TD is hosted in IE, it cannot go from windowed mode to full-screen mode.  It starts in one mode or the other, and that's the way it stays (which is why the option to switch from full-screen to window mode requires a restart of the app).

I'm surprised the software (driver or otherwise) to support your dual-monitor system doesn't have a way to move apps from one screen to the other.

cousguy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 10:20:45 AM »
See if Ultramon can help.
http://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/

ATI cards can use Hydravision to extend multimonitor functionality
https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=293

_Hithere_

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 01:00:24 AM »
You probably also need to be running TD in a window for what you are trying to do,  I believe it forces itself to the primary monitor for full screen.  You should also set up your "monitors" to take 2 positions on a desktop that is slightly larger than each display will hold.  Then once you get everything positioned right, the outer frame of the window still won't appear even thought you aren't in full screen mode.