Author Topic: Tokens  (Read 2206 times)

jhanna4112

• View Profile
    • Joe's Garage 127
Tokens
« on: November 19, 2009, 12:19:34 PM »
First, thanks for a great program.  I love the ability to customize everything.

Now for my question.  I would like to display the buy-in amount going to the prize pool, the bounty amount, and the rake as separate amounts on the tournament screen.  When I set up a tournament the buy-in includes the amount of the per player rake.  Is there a token or the ability to create a token that would subtract out the per player rake from the buy-in?  I would like the display to look like this:

$100 Buy-In  $10 Bounty   $10 Food & Beverages

In this scenario I would put $110 in the "Buy-in" field, $10 in the "Per-player rake" field, and $10 in the "Bounty Chip Cost" field on the game tab.  However, the "Tournament Information" Cell in the layout tab will display this on the screen:

$110 Buy-In   $10 Bounty   $10 Food & Beverages

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Tokens
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 10:39:28 AM »
Unfortunately there isn't.  You will have to hard-code the amounts in the layout.  Sorry.

The alternative is to use one of the Rules tokens.  This would make it so you wouldn't have to change the layout directly each time, but could just change the value of one or more of the rules tokens.

For example, you could have a cell that has:

<welcome> Buy-in <welcome2> Bounty <welcome3> Food & Beverages

Then set the welcome, welcome2, and welcome3 tokens to the respective amounts on the Rules tab.