Author Topic: <tables>  (Read 6737 times)

Jonas

• View Profile
<tables>
« on: September 16, 2007, 09:07:07 AM »
One more thing!

I was trying to build a token that would display a picture of a pokertable with the names of my final-table-contenders surrounding it in the appropriate places.

I've got a drawing of a table, and I figured I could build a HTML-table and "pop in" the names there. However, the only tag I can find in TD is the <tables>, witch gives me too much information. Is the name of player 1 at table 1 contained in some other tag? I've seen the "<seatingchart format="diagram" showEmptyTables="false" columns="1" showChipCounts="true">", but this just gives me a finished table. It would be so cool to get the various players in different variables...

Is it possible to use the new event-stuff for this. Like creating an event that will display this token when there is only x players left?

Any other ideas on how to do this?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 12:04:19 PM by Jonas »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: <tables>
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 06:14:54 PM »
The <seatingchart> token displays tables with seat numbers and player names.  Are you looking for something different?

Sorry, there's no way to build a dynamic table diagram yourself.  There are no tokens for pulling player names by table/seat.

Jonas

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 04:16:36 AM »
OK.

That's what I suspected. I'll do it in a different way.

Think it'sa cool idea though. An automatic screen when it comes down to the final table, with a "online-table-graphic" background and the player names and seat numbers around it...

:)

skelly82

• Shark-stats admin
    • View Profile
    • Shark Stats
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 03:10:02 AM »
Hi,
I think I have what you are after setup on my system. When I have setup the layout I have 1 for each pub I run my games at.

So during the game it will pop up with a jpeg image of the "final table" and who is seated at it so far. I cannot remember off the top of my head how I have it set up, but when I get back home tonight I will check and report back.

Here is a copy of the image I use

Shark-stats.co.uk online poker league management - no programming needed just great stats everytime

Jonas

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 03:22:08 AM »
That was my plan. But my jpeg does not have any names in it. I was hoping to get TD to put the right names in the right spots on-screen for me (using HTML). I have no time to photoshop before the final table.

agromans

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 12:37:13 PM »
I know this is late but I was wondering how you have the table image pop up for the final table screen?  Is there a formula you need to input?    Input players name?
How's it do?  Thanks.

robertchas

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2009, 09:43:42 AM »
Any update on this as I think it is a good idea too

chas

agromans

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2009, 10:28:41 AM »
I think "skelly82" has the right idea about this issue, having a final table image pop up with the final ten or so players.  Skelly82...it would be greatly appreciated if you can reply with your idea on this.  If you can post your token, event, or file that would be great.  I have two tables on the seating screen and I would like for an image to pop up once I'm down to one; showing the final table and players.  I know a lot of people would like to have a final table (file/token) pop up.  Once again, thank you in advance.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2009, 10:57:28 AM »
You can do this today with the table blueprints feature on the Seating Chart screen.  At least, you can display the seating graphically.  You'll still have to configure the Seating Chart screen to use your table blueprint.  And if you want it to display one way during the first part of the tournament, then differently (just the final table with a larger image, for example) once you get down to the final table, you'll have to change settings manually once you get to the final table...