Main > Templates, Layouts and Sounds

Sharing your layouts

(1/7) > >>

Corey Cooper:
First, let me just say there are some really fantastic layouts that have been posted and shared here.  Some of you have done some things with the software I never even realized was possible.  Thanks to everyone who has shared their work with others, I'm sure everyone appreciates your hard work.

I'd like to make some of these layouts a little more accessible to others, with your permission of course.  To that end, I'd like to post your layouts on a dedicated page on the main Tournament Director site, where everyone can easily see them, download and try them out.  So if you have a layout you're willing to share, attach it to a post, or send it to me via email (support@thetournamentdirector.net), or send a personal message to me, however you want to get it to me, and I'll package it up and post it on the main site.

Some pointers:
- The best way to share a layout is to use the Export function on the Layout tab.  This will create a ZIP file with everything your layout needs, including any images it uses.
- Include your name: full name, nickname, or forum name, or share it anonymously, it's up to you.
- Include any other information about the layout that you think is relevant (or none, again, it's up to you).
- If you've already posted your layout somewhere in the forums, a link to the relevant topic is fine

After I get a few together I'll set up a page that should make it a little easier for others to use some of these great layouts.

Karpro:
Anything ever become of this idea?

Corey Cooper:
I've gotten a few, but I haven't had time to really do much with them yet.  Although I didn't say this in the original message, in my head this was tied more to the release of 2.6.  In 2.6, layout design is a little simpler (no more property sets, only property groups), more powerful (more detailed logic can be used), and easier (drag-and-drop on the layout tab).  I've also added a few other features, such as the ability to import parts of one layout into another.

Once 2.6 is (finally) released, I'll spend some time on this.

Mahound:

--- Quote from: TIMMER on January 20, 2011, 11:54:08 AM ---There are some hidden buttons, mouse-over some of the words and click, ajust to your liking. ( Even rounds might need set ) 1280x800  And May The Flop Be With You :D  ;D

--- End quote ---
Another excellent Background and Great Layout Timmer

mojojojo:
i tried to load this into the layout, but it said there was a problem with the lay out. any ideas?

all i did was go to the "layout" tab and click "load layout" when i got that message......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version