Author Topic: TD vs another software  (Read 11687 times)

UPT

• View Profile
    • University Poker Tour
Re: TD vs another software
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2008, 07:55:50 PM »
I have been using the TD since way back... most folks would not even recognize the version we started with.

I have run over 1500 Tournaments using the TD. It is easy to learn to operate, but has enough under the engine that I am still adding bells and whistles.

Thanks Corey!

MoFunk

• View Profile
Re: TD vs another software
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2008, 05:51:14 PM »
New user here and thought I would chime in. I have been running tournaments for a relay 4 life team I am part of. We have anywhere from 15-40 players at a time. I was using the timer from birdsoft and it worked well as a timer. Then as the players started getting better, they started wanting to keep track of where they placed so along with playing and running the tourney, I would also keep a spreadsheet of everyone to post on our blog. I stumbled across this program and fell in love with it and I am just scratching the surface. A few weeks ago we had a game and I used TD and was blown away. It is worth the money for me to just export the game summary to upload it!  ;D But with all I can do with this I look forward to digging deeper!

I will be buying this product.

Great work and thanks a TON!