Author Topic: Layout Loading  (Read 2190 times)

Payner

• View Profile
Layout Loading
« on: June 16, 2015, 01:37:08 PM »
Hi, i have been using TD for a while now, one thing that i cant seem to find is a way to load a layout when i click on the shortcut for my tourney, i always get asked if i wish to load the layout each time, i run several different games with different blind times etc so its a bit of a pain to do this each time, is there any way to open a different layout as default to each tournament?

Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

Many Thanks

Paul

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Layout Loading
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 03:34:44 PM »
You can control how layouts are handled on the Preferences tab, in the "Loading / Saving" category.

You could, for example, configure the TD to automatically load a layout saved with your tournament without prompting you each time.  Or, if you have a "default" layout you always want to use regardless, you could configure it as the actual "Default Layout" (press the Config Files button on the Preferences tab), and configure the preference such that a layout is never loaded with a tournament.  You could then turn off the feature that saves layouts with tournaments, which will make your tournament files smaller and faster loading.