Author Topic: Uneven Starting Stacks  (Read 1249 times)

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Uneven Starting Stacks
« on: February 22, 2010, 08:49:58 PM »
I'm going to be running a tournament where the players get a chip stack based upon their point total (normal stack + 100 in chips per 10 points earned).  I noticed that when you register players, you can double click on them to bring up a player card, and that has a field for you to enter in "current chip count". Will entering a starting chip stack there be reflected when I start the tournament, or is there another way to reflect different chip stack?
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: Uneven Starting Stacks
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 09:10:22 PM »
Just figured it out... Chips received w/o buying the players in right away (since I don't know who all is going to show up for the tourney).... Sorry for the post and answer right away, but perhaps someone else can benefit from it w/o reposting similar question  :)
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 08:49:13 AM »
I have a similar situation for one of my seasonal tourneys for pub league champions etc.  Where players are starting with 10k, 9k or 8k.  All I do is work out an average based on the total qualifiers and use this as a initial chips amount,  its not fully accurate but saves entering initial chips for each player that turns up.

Regards
Stuart
Stuart Murray

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 11:56:58 AM »
What I've noticed is that if you need to change their starting stack, you can do that, and if you leave the basic layout the same, it will show you the average for stacks.
---