Author Topic: Parameters  (Read 841 times)

spacecabbie

• View Profile
Parameters
« on: November 06, 2009, 06:15:55 AM »
Hi all I have been lurking abit around so i do apologize if this question has been asked (i couln't find it).
I am looking for a way to start the program with it loading it templates etc via parameters like:
td /settings: sample.tdt /pricetemplate:SamplePrizes.tpt
The resone for this is i suggested this software for the bar where i poker and he likes it but he's a complete computer n00b zo he just wants to hit a button to start the program and then 2 buttons to buy people in and bust em out.
Also dual monitor settings reset every time i  restart the program i am sure i am overlooking something but i can't see what :(

Greetz,
SpaceCabbie

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Parameters
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 09:19:52 AM »
Set up your tournament the way you like (including having the various templates you want loaded).  Save it.  Then go to the Preferences tab and press the "Config Files" button.  In the "Default Tournament" section (at the top), select "Use tournament file:" and press the "Browse..." button.  Find your saved tournament and select it.  Press OK on dialog to close it and save your changes.

Now, when you start the software, or when you press the "New" button on the Game tab, it will use your saved tournament as the basis for a new tournament.