Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Yes, bug (obviously).  A simple mistake of calling .options() then .len() instead of the other way around.

The dialog is reading the value of the <select> fine, and persisting it fine, but it's not setting it properly when you change property sets.  Because it doesn't set the selected option correctly, it defaults to the first option in the list.  Thus if you select a property set which is using a banner set and using any banner set except the top banner set in the list, you'll have to make sure to select the correct one before selecting a different property set or pressing OK on the dialog.  But you already knew that.

This is broken in version 3.4 through 3.4.3.  Fixed for whenever the next release is ready.

Thanks again for the detailed report!
Help Me / Re: More conditions in cell properties
« Last post by Corey Cooper on May 18, 2018, 09:26:28 PM »
They are not there currently but I can add them.  FYI, I'm working on the port to a new framework at the moment, so most new functionality is on hold.
Help Me / Re: Export only bought in players
« Last post by Corey Cooper on May 18, 2018, 09:22:05 PM »
The export functionality doesn't allow you to filter the players, except for a specifying maximum number of players to export.  So the way you would have to do this is to remove all non-bought-in players from the tournament and then export them.  Specifically, press the "Remove Players" button, then click the "check unpaid only" link, then press OK to remove the players.  Then export.  This won't affect the running tournament because unpaid players aren't part of the tournament.  But if you wanted those players to remain "added" to the tournament, this might be a problem.
Help Me / More conditions in cell properties
« Last post by mcfrojd on May 17, 2018, 01:09:25 AM »
I would love to be able to use:
Event Name
Description
League
Season
as a condition in Layout / Cell properties / Conditions "Property set condition's"

Like this:
If "Event Name" is / is not / contains / not contain
If "Description" is / is not / contains / not contain
If "League" is / is not / contains / not contain
If "Season" is / is not / contains / not contain

Or maybe this is allready possible?
Help Me / Export only bought in players
« Last post by mcfrojd on May 17, 2018, 12:52:50 AM »
Is there a way to export only bought in players to a csv list?

This weekend I'm running a large tournament, it's a final and there is 120+ players that have qualified.
I have all qualified players in my players tab and during play i would like to export only bought in players (not players coming late or not at all).
To use with this https://www.online-stopwatch.com/random/name-picker-wheel/full-screen/ to draw some random players that will win a price.
Thank you for the detailed description.  I will investigate and see what I can find ...
I noticed a bug inside layout/cell properties when you have multiple property sets and want to use diffrent banner set in them.
If you set all the diffrent banner sets in the different property sets and the save, it allt seem to work.
But if you go back an click thru the property sets you will se that the banner set in each of them is set to the same banner set.
And if you have made a small change in any property set the wrong banner set will be saved in some property sets.
There seems to be some persistence problem there.

In the attached links you can see 2 screenshots where i had 2 different banner sets in the different property sets when i saved last time (i tested after the save) the when i open it up again and made a diffrent edit and saved it again, the banner sets got wrong.
Screenshot 1 https://i.imgur.com/fdL9RiV.png
Screenshot 2 https://i.imgur.com/AvR1cEN.png

Problem is manageable if you always remember to adjust the banner set on all property sets each time you have made any edit in that sell property, but the more advanced layouts you make the bigger risk of getting wrong
Help Me / Re: Cant validate into new version
« Last post by Corey Cooper on May 15, 2018, 08:32:04 PM »
Try support@thetournamentdirector.net.  Make sure to include details like the exact message you are seeing, and any errors you are seeing.  If you're emailing from an email address different from the one you purchased your license with, make sure to include the last 5 digits of your license key.  That will minimize the back-and-forth emails if I need to lookup your license.  The more details you can provide the more likely I will be able to help resolve the issue.
Help Me / Cant validate into new version
« Last post by moniquemanera on May 15, 2018, 07:54:44 PM »
Hi   I havent used he TD for over a year as I moved and changed jobs, I went to load TD and it asked to dowload new version, when I did it wouldnt accept my key, I also tried to send an email to support@tournamentdirector.net bu that was not accepted   
Templates, Layouts and Sounds / Re: End of buy ins and re buys at break 1
« Last post by mtnvalleylover on May 14, 2018, 10:08:57 PM »
Thanks

I will give that a try.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10