Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Help Me / Status updates
« Last post by harpiks on November 10, 2018, 06:45:12 PM »
Hi Corey

I am very happy with the status update screen, so players can follow progress on their cellphone. It also helps our cash players to see, when they should arrive.

But It would be really nice also to see player names still in the tour - or even better still in + busted out. Is it possible somehow to add that information to the status update feed ?

Here example from our website.
Help Me / Re: Players Screen Not Displaying Info...
« Last post by Corey Cooper on November 05, 2018, 08:04:49 PM »
I haven't seen anything.  When did you send it?
« Last post by Guzzler on November 05, 2018, 07:06:10 PM »
I am a complete tool!!  I captured screen shots, and just before I was to send them to you, I noticed that I placed "OPS Member" under the "Player ID" column.  I spent multiple hours trying to figure this out.  My apologies for wasting your time.

And hey, excellent work on 3.5 - can't wait to get a working copy!

I had sent you and e-mail with the error message that I keep getting, and the fact that it takes over 50 seconds per player to add to my game.  Any thoughts?
« Last post by Corey Cooper on November 05, 2018, 02:48:53 PM »
Can you provide a screen shot?  I've never heard of an issue like this before.

Also, if you award points based on league membership, that's something that can be done with the Points for Playing formula.  inLeague and leagueRank variables are available.
Help Me / Players Screen Not Displaying Info...
« Last post by Guzzler on November 04, 2018, 07:16:39 PM »
I've been having a few problems recently, and I'm going to assume that the new laptop with Windows 10 is the issue.

The latest problem is as that all the player info is not showing up on the players tab.  For all players currently playing in my league, I have them listed as "OPS Member" under the notes column.  However, there are a few players that are in my league, their "bio" says OPS Member in the notes.  But, when added to the tournament, nothing is appearing in the notes column.

I do need to know how many "league" members player in specific tournaments for scoring and points.  I normally just sort using the notes column, as it's easy and simple.  But, with it not showing everyone correctly, I've missed a bunch of points, and must now work back to figure out everyone who's been missed.

Any ideas on why this is now happening?

THANX
JARROD
Help Me / Re: Load Files problem
« Last post by MotoguzziF91 on November 01, 2018, 03:07:09 PM »
Thank you for your explanations.I did some research on Active-x in Google, I made some changes in windows.Now everything works as before, I do not know if it's due to the changes I made, or if Active-x it's activated alone.Earlier i had the same problem, a few days later it had resolved itself.
« Last post by Corey Cooper on October 31, 2018, 10:37:10 AM »
If it is mounted as a drive letter then pressing "Show Drives" should show it.  Depending on your network conditions, it could take a few seconds (or longer) to show, which is why it isn't displayed by default.  Windows Explorer can take just as long, but it is asynchronous, so the dialog is still active and usable while it is trying to ascertain your network connections.  This dialog is unfortunately synchronous, so it "blocks" while looking for network connections.  Which means the dialog is basically frozen during that time.  That could be a very bad experience, so it doesn't do that unless you specifically request it by pressing "Show Drives".
« Last post by MotoguzziF91 on October 31, 2018, 09:45:01 AM »
It is not a big problem but my network is not displayed I work with 2 Pc's
« Last post by Corey Cooper on October 31, 2018, 07:54:34 AM »
This indicates that the Active-X control that displays file dialogs has stopped working (a common issue) and this dialog is being used in its place.  It is a poor substitute, but it should work.  Are you having an issue with it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10