Author Topic: Trophy Ideas  (Read 37478 times)

CanopicJar

• View Profile
    • The Back Door Holdem blog
Re: Trophy Ideas
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2008, 02:16:10 PM »
I just ordered bracelets from www.irondog.us

They provide outstanding service!  They worked to make a custom bracelet to match our logo and it shipped today.  I will post a pic once I receive it.

I would highly recommend them for your poker bracelet needs.

Travis

MooseWizard

• View Profile
    • Louisville Poker Society
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2008, 06:54:25 PM »
I just order my third bracelet from Irondog as well for our 2008 Championship in December.  I told you they had great service! 

I have also ordered my other trophies for the year, and I'll post pics and details of all when they arrive.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 09:23:52 AM by MooseWizard »
The man, the myth, the moose!

CanopicJar

• View Profile
    • The Back Door Holdem blog
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008, 10:09:56 AM »
Just received my order from Irondog and the quality is top-notch!  I will get a photo up as soon as I can!

Thanks for recommending these guys!

T-Bone

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2008, 04:54:26 AM »
I've been doing business with Irondog for a coupla years. We have quarterly championships with bracelet winners plus our player of the year. In December, in addition to a bracelet for our Player of the Year,  I'm going to add a trophy from ABC Gifts and Awards (great vendor for ceramic chips, too).
If it ain't naked, deep-fried or poker-related, I ain't interested!

FourAcesPoker

• Big Slick "The Hitman"
    • View Profile
    • Four Aces Poker
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2008, 12:00:15 PM »
I use TrophyPartner.com for our awards. Next year (since social gambling is illegal in our area, and it's family and close friends anyway) we will have a $1.00 "buy-in" that will go to our "trophy fund", and we can get bigger and better awards for season 2. This past season I only spent $40.00 on 2 awards, but I wanted to spend more. Couldn't do it. So one of our memebrs came up with a buy-in for trophy fund idea and everyone loved it. When that time comes I am sure I will post pictures of those awards, but that's a long time away.
Big Slick "The Hitman"
Certified Tournament Director
Tournament Directors Association
Four Aces Poker
"Can you beat Four Aces?"

tandemrx

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2008, 09:31:31 AM »
Also very pleased with Iron Dog.  Recently ordered a bracelet and they were very helpful and extremely speedy in service (I think I received it the day after I placed my order  :o).

Just can't beat the service and price.

Picture isn't the greatest - doesn't do it justice.

MooseWizard

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2008, 09:04:43 PM »
Here we go!

Champion bracelet, from Irondog.us -- $18.  As has been stated, excellent product--excellent service.

Champion trophy, a bit more conservative than what we did last year.  12" metal cup, base cost was about $37 plus a small surcharge for extra engraving and shipping brought the total to $47.75 from Crown Awards.  Note, there was a blemish on the back of the base of this trophy and they are sending out a replacement to arrive before our event for no additional charge and no questions asked--great service!

Player of the Year award is once again a custom 1 oz silver card guard from PokerGuard.com, and once again it is absolutely stunning.  I am the lucky recipient of this award this year and I could not be more pleased, as I was so impressed with it last year.  $45 plus shipping brings it to $51.95.

It is always fun to have a 'First Out' award, and this year I found this amusing bobble horse's rear.  From Trophies2Go.com and base price was $13.30.  I was quite impressed they could add our logo to the plate for this price.  It is important to note that they have a $15 minimum order requirement and will charge $15 for any order less than that.  However, a quick search of the site revealed a pink 1st out pin for $1.75 that put me over the requirement and I didn't throw money away.  Shipping brought the total to $25.11.

wack07

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2009, 07:42:23 AM »
I really like this bracelet, does anyone know where it can be purcahsed??

dprceo

• View Profile
    • danspokerroom
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2009, 07:54:30 PM »
I have been running tournaments for 7 years now at my place.  Have not thought a lot about changing what the winner gets in the Players Points Championship event, but you guys give some great ideas.  Thought I would post my pic for you all to see.  I been working with http://www.abcgiftsandawards.com/ for some time.  Gene is always eager to work with you, no matter how small or large your order is.  he even does specialty chips, which is nice for the monthly winners.  I have found the customer service to be stellar.  [img]
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 08:01:43 PM by dprceo »

lazerfire

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2009, 10:33:21 PM »
I really like this bracelet, does anyone know where it can be purcahsed??

yes iam also interested purcashing for our league champion winner

any ideas where this can be found to buy?

Johno

• View Profile
    • The Poker Leaderbaord
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2009, 11:04:57 PM »
Looks like a pic from ebay to me. Try ebay.
My League Website - Joomla Component for TD. Now available for Joomla 1.5, 1.7 & 2.5

Jarmy

• Maybe poker's not your game.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2009, 07:08:32 AM »
I like this bracelet also....I have looked but I can not find anything about it. 

katanaryu

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2009, 10:12:05 AM »
Wow first off I love all of these ToC winner ideas. Definitely amazing.

as for that silver bracelet. being a comp graphics major, i immidiately pegged that for a 3d image as soon as i saw it.... just something about it sends my art vibe off i guess. still looks awesome tho

sass

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2009, 08:04:30 PM »
Just finished our first season of S.L.O.P. (Sass's League of Poker).  I went for an unconventional trophy and it went over well with the guys.  The "cups" dance along with the song of your choice (I recorded Kenny Rogers "The Gambler").

MooseWizard

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2009, 11:12:33 PM »
It is about that time (for us anyway) again, anyone doing anything new this year?