Author Topic: Export the Results  (Read 2394 times)

Keith_Huggins

• View Profile
Export the Results
« on: October 04, 2006, 01:59:20 AM »
Once again I absolutely love your product!!

Can you add the ability to export / save the results so that I can easily add it to the website after each tournament.
Keith Huggins

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Export the Results
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 11:53:09 AM »
See the section titled Exporting Data near the end of the user manual.

jerbeck24

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 11:37:00 AM »
When I export my tournament to statsgenie, the points are all messed up. If 1st place was rewarded 60 points in TD2, it says 87.5 points on statsgenie after I import it. Why is this? I saw a place in TD2 that says score = 87.5, but I don't know where it's coming up with that number for the points. Does anyone know what is causing this?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 04:28:16 PM »
If your 1st placed player was awarded 60 points, they should also have 60 points when you upload the tournament into Stats Genie (as far as I know - the Stats Genie forums would be a better place to ask).  Make sure you are comparing the points the player actually received and not just the points that were awarded with the 1st place prize.

Also, make sure you aren't confusing points with score.  On the Stats tab, Score is a computed number that is relative to other players, and has nothing at all to do with points the player has been awarded.