Author Topic: Background Image  (Read 2392 times)

PaulAnderson

• View Profile
Background Image
« on: August 27, 2006, 09:39:19 PM »
I'm trying to get the background image to change when rounds change. I looked and tried all different things. How do I get it to do that? If it's not possible I'd like to suggest it to be put in.

Thanks
Paul

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Background Image
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 11:49:48 AM »
No, unfortunately the only way you could do this right now is to make a different screen for each round.  Actually, this isn't that difficult since you can just copy one screen for each round, then change the background image for each one.  Will make for a good-sized layout, but it should work.

PaulAnderson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 06:08:58 PM »
That would work. But I think that if it were easier to do it would be a good feature to have that a lot of people would use. So if you can add that to the next release that would be helpfull.

Thanks
Paul
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 06:49:20 PM by PaulAnderson »

PaulAnderson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 09:00:32 PM »
I have found a easier way to do it instead of making each round you only need to Create 2 Screens. One for Odd and one for Even. Just make a Screen for Odd and one for Even then go to Screen Sets click New and name it Odd (or whatever you want) add Odd Screen in the box on the right then go to the box on the left click on Odd then click on Conditions and at the top click on Round and in the box type "odd". Just do the same for Even. and in the Round box type "even".

Thanks for the help Corey

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 09:56:16 PM »
I'd forgotten that "odd" and "even" work in the conditions dialogs.  I love it when someone else figures out stuff like that.  :-)

I also thought you really wanted a different picture for every round, not just 2 alternating pictures...

PaulAnderson

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 10:20:53 PM »
Yeah I just wanted 2 alternating pictures and it now it works exactly the way I want it to