Author Topic: League Stats not saving  (Read 1187 times)

RIP058

• View Profile
League Stats not saving
« on: January 07, 2011, 03:56:57 PM »
I've created a league and I've created a season.  I created a tournament structure i want to use for the league, but when we finish play it says the tournament isn't over and then if I reset the tournament it doesn't save the statistics.

How can I get the league statistics to save each week?

Please advise.

Thanks!

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: League Stats not saving
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 04:01:00 PM »
RIP - the stats not saving is by design. You would have to run the stats each time, as TD needs to run through each saved tournament saved in the location(s) specified, and see which tournaments pass the filter. Because there will be more tournaments as time progresses, it will not save the results. If you need to save it, you can export it to html, or to one of the sites if you partner up with them. Using the html export will allow you to view them anytime.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

RIP058

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 04:04:22 PM »
Thanks for the quick reply...so the league database only keeps track of the players in the league, it doesn't keep track of the overall results?

RIP058

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 04:05:22 PM »
also, what websites can I partner up with?  please explain.  thanks!

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 04:32:22 PM »
There's sites such as PokerDIY, homepokertour.com, and more, as found on the "Links" tab.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 07:45:17 AM »
Correct, the database saves only player, league, and season information.  Stats are not saved, but computed on demand from your saved tournaments.  Make sure you save each tournament that you run as a unique file (don't save your next tournament using the previous tournament's filename, for example).  It's OK to load a previously saved tournament and Reset it to use it as a convenient starting point for your next tournament, just make sure you save it ("Save As...") with a new name.

The TD doesn't consider your tournament "over" until only one player remains.  Are you physically ending your tournaments before that happens?