Author Topic: Table Question  (Read 1837 times)

Phaze

• View Profile
Table Question
« on: January 29, 2007, 06:46:27 AM »
We have 8 seats set up for tables on the tables tab. Some nights we will add a couple chairs to make 10 seats. If we want to make one table when there are only 6 players left in the tournament, where do we choose this option. I have tried looking for this and I can't find it. I remember being able to do this in the first tournament director, so I'd be quite surprised if you can't do this in this one, but for the life of me, I can't figure it out... thanks

hemi 06

• View Profile
Re: Table Question
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 08:43:47 AM »
   When it gets down to six, just go to the table tab. Then click random seating and all the players will be randomly seated at one table.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 11:35:01 AM »
Are you saying you don't want to go to one table until there are only 6 players remaining?  In other words, when there are 7 players, you should still be at 2 tables?

If this is the case, you can do a couple of things:

(1) Once you get down to 11 (or 10 or 9) players (however many such that you must be on 2 tables), you should start removing seats from the remaining tables, or marking seats unavailable.  That will keep the players at two tables.

or

(2) Turn off Automatic player movement suggestions

or

(3) Ignore player movement suggestions

Then when you get down to 6 players, do as hemi said, go to the Tables tab and click the Suggestion Movement button.

Phaze

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 08:02:48 PM »
yeah, Corey, that is basically what we do now, but the problem hits when two people drop from one table before the other and the program wants to move everyone and we only want to even the tables out for a bit longer. Then we have to pause the program and do some actual thinking for a change, and you know, thats just not good... psshhhh!!!! lol