Author Topic: How to restart game?  (Read 1756 times)

NutterzUK

• View Profile
How to restart game?
« on: March 06, 2009, 11:09:54 AM »
Hi there, I have a game which I spent a while setting up to make it ready to use on a certain night.
Now when I load the game it is on round 3, with x number of buy ins, I want to restart the game back to round 1 and allow me to enter the number of buy - ins again but cannot find any sort of restart button.
Please can you help me?

Also, I am arranging a 6 seater game with 2000 starting stacks, I am hoping for my tourny to last 3 to 4, do you think my blind levels are appropriate?
http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=structure.jpg    << that is a picture of blind levels.

Thankyou for your help in advance it is greatly appreciated!
Steve

macacan

• View Profile
    • Chorley Poker League
Re: How to restart game?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 11:13:50 AM »
on first tab, there is reset

this will reset the tourney.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

NutterzUK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 11:17:00 AM »
Thanks....

Gives a whole new meaning to "blind"..... :p

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 12:12:20 PM »
Don't know if it matters for the first one, but when you do this you'll want to make sure you save the tournament as a new file after you reset it - you don't want to lose the results from the a previous tournament.

According to conventional wisdom, your tournament should end roughly around the time the BB equals the starting chips.  Looks like that will be around round 10 for your schedule, which is right around the 3 hour mark...

NutterzUK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 08:13:42 PM »
Thanks for your reply. I think I'm going to add 1k chips to every stack making for a slightly longer tourny, but it still shouldn't be too long.
With 3k starting stacks I think the structure will be perfect :-)

Thanks again for all your help
Steve

badbeat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 04:21:18 AM »
If you get pushed for time towards the end of the tourney, you can always shorten the levels to 15 mins while adding another level or two. The increased blinds will force more action.

One thing I would definitely do, is swap levels 10 and 11 around. (You've got 1500/3k then 1k/2k)