Author Topic: 8 Game Mixed Layout  (Read 1896 times)

Waxer

• View Profile
8 Game Mixed Layout
« on: July 25, 2018, 04:55:08 AM »
Good evening all,

Has anyone been able to negotiate the layout page and cells etc to come up with a snazzy looking 8 game mixed layout that separately shows the

- Limit games of 2-7, Holdem & Omaha8 - including blinds and limits e.g. sb 50 bb 100 limits 100/200
- Stud Games of Razz, Stud Hi and Stud8 - including bring-in / completetion / limits
- No Limit Holdem and PLO - including sb/bb and ante (if applicable)

The games change (for me) every 6-7 hands so i need all separate amounts for each of the three game types

I imagined two columns - one side showing clock, round and break ... the other details of each game type and the blinds/limits etc

I want to be amazing at the coding and changes but you know what they say, play to your strengths!

Any help would be appreciated!!!!!

Waxer

• View Profile
Re: 8 Game Mixed Layout
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 06:34:31 PM »
So i was able to work this out, a few little things to fix on this screen with the logo sizing - but it was game day!

I think for a bigger tournament i will add some other details including entries, average stack and next blind level - but this was fine for a single table mixed

It worked well - the structure was suspiciously the same as the WSOP 8 Game - except i removed the repeated Level 4

Was time consuming but satisfying to finally work out!

if anyone wants the basic layout for a game - just email or message me here

cheers

sv