Author Topic: Having the chip images post horizontal vs. vertical  (Read 883 times)

emc300

• View Profile
Having the chip images post horizontal vs. vertical
« on: August 23, 2011, 04:44:08 PM »
It has been a long time since I have been here.  I've been using basic setups, now I would like to put TD through it's true paces.  For example:  I would like to have the chip graphics across the bottom of the screen instead of on the side.  But when I go to put the cell at the bottom, the chips go right off of the bottom.  Also, how can you make the word "Blinds" appear beside the blind amounts instead of over top of them.  Any help with this would be great.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Having the chip images post horizontal vs. vertical
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 05:00:21 PM »
Edit the "Chips" cell.  In the HTML section, you should see something like:

<chips size="60" columns="1" values="right">

Select or highlight at least some of this text, then press the "Insert Token" button.  This will automatically select all of the text and open the Insert Token dialog, with the <chips> token already selected and the appropriate options configured.  You're going to want to change the "columns" option.  It should currently be set to "1", which will display the chips vertically in a single column.  Increase the number of columns to display the chips horizontally.  You may want change the values option as well.

Now edit the "Blinds" cell.  Select the "Default" property group.  You'll see some HTML like this:

Blinds<br><smallblind> / <bigblind>

That <br> part is a line break.  Remove it (replace it with a space).

Make sure you do this with all of the appropriate Property Groups and the Property Sets for each cell.

emc300

• View Profile
Re: Having the chip images post horizontal vs. vertical
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 07:34:18 PM »
Thanks, Corey.