Author Topic: Display Manegement  (Read 1165 times)

CarlosOlska

• View Profile
Display Manegement
« on: December 03, 2015, 03:36:17 PM »
Good evening.
I'm starting to use the TD and I'm a hard time to set up my display .
I'm using my laptop in a 42 "TV and I wish the TV appears only the main event display ( clock, blinds , entrances , etc. )
I do not want the configuration screen is visible , buy in etc.. on TV! How do I do that?
I have to create two screens ? if so how do I do this setting.
I searched the forum but I'm not finding ...

Thanks

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Display Manegement
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 05:00:31 PM »
Settings window -> Preferences tab -> Display Management category

You need to tell the TD application how you have Windows configured with respect to your two displays, because it can't detect it.  Then tell it where you want your Game window, and where to open the Settings window and other dialogs.

CarlosOlska

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 10:27:34 AM »
OK thank you! I managed to solve the problem. Already configured properly.

I have another question and I will take the same topic

When the load deafult layout and set up to my tongue is all right. But at the next level he unconfigures again.

Example. Level 1 - is correct Round ( nível )
Entries ( Entradas)
Break (intervalo )
etc etc.

So far everything is set up correctly as I will, but when changes  level 2  everything is changed again to english . And back to normal level 3 and so on.

But at level 2 back to be all in English again ...

1 - portguese
2 - english
3 - portuguese
4 english

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 10:25:00 PM »
The default layout is configured to change colors for every other round.  That is, round 1 is blue, round 2 is green, round 3 is blue, round 4 is green.  This originally was intended to indicate that a deck change should happen.  If you've modified the layout to display the values in Portuguese, it sounds like you probably need to modify it just a little bit more.

Each cell has multiple "Property Sets", which are configured to display at different times during the tournament.  You need to make sure you've translated every Property Set.

Edit one of the cells that isn't translated properly.  In the "Property Sets" section, select each Property Set and look at the "Contents".  Make sure you translate the text in "Contents" for each Property Set.