Author Topic: printing help...  (Read 4131 times)

fireresq15

• View Profile
printing help...
« on: February 28, 2006, 12:50:01 PM »
I'm looking at the new version...In the previous version you could print the seating chart and also were given the option to print when players were moved. I don't see where this can be done in the new version. Please help...can this still be done. I was seriously looking into updating/purchasing it, but I really need to print those.  I really like some of the new options. If I can't...I guess I'll stick with the old version.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: printing help...
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 01:02:40 PM »
You can print the seating chart.  Just go to the Tables tab and export the tables.  This will export them to an HTML file, which you can then just open using IE or Firefox or whatever browser you use and print it.

Right now there is no option to print seating changes - it just got left out.  I'm mulling over some options on this front for the next release.

fireresq15

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 01:31:55 PM »
Right now there is no option to print seating changes - it just got left out.  I'm mulling over some options on this front for the next release.

Thanks for the quick reply. I hope these changes are made soon. I really need this option to utilize the program. I regularly have 70 plus players at a tournament, so you can see why printing the seating changes is helpful.

Thanks again  :)

cousguy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 05:07:24 PM »
Wouldn't showing the seating chart in TD during the tournament accomplish the same thing?  For example, during my tournaments,  I show the seating chart every 10 minutes as i rotate the display between main -> seating chart -> main -> player rankings -> then to main again.

This is accomplished using a screen set.

I'm just curious why you need to print the seating chart changes since i like to see how others run their tournments and borrow the good ideas  :)