Author Topic: Ideas for templates need some info first  (Read 1151 times)

It762

• View Profile
Ideas for templates need some info first
« on: August 08, 2011, 09:46:27 AM »
Hello !

I want to customize my template  alittle more with some variable information on the main screen that rotates through, i know already you can simplete create multiple screens and show them in order.

As variable information i want to keep the "static" part with ante blinds etc. as usual. At the bottom I wanted to reserve 1/3 of the area for various information. I would like to show "history" like an event log e.g. (but not oall events just the "important ones". Once a few rows are shown the bottom ones are no longer visible on screen.

20:32 Jeff busted out
20:31 Jeff rebought into the tournament
20:20 Blind level 2 started
20:00 Blind level 1 started

I added already customized tables, via the xml file option. Is it also possible to have font X for the "seat number" and font Y for the name? I think of something like this (this should be seat number 7:

__
  /  First Name,
 /   Lastname

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas for templates need some info first
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 10:20:37 AM »
There's no way in 2.5.12 to show the history on the Game window.  That should be available in the next version, if I recall correctly.

The Seat number and Player name in the table blueprints are controlled by the same settings, so they have to be the same font and size.  The way to work around this is to add the seat numbers directly to the table image.  The downside is the seat numbers will be displayed for every seat, regardless of whether or not someone is seated there ... but that may be the way you want it.

It762

• View Profile
Re: Ideas for templates need some info first
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 09:24:53 AM »
Thanks I will try it out!