Author Topic: Tournament Info cell within Layout tab  (Read 698 times)

stickyshed

• View Profile
Tournament Info cell within Layout tab
« on: May 28, 2018, 02:37:01 PM »
Hi. 

I run a rebuy game with a £15 buy in and a £5 bounty. The bounty isn't optional, and for simplicity's sake in my emails etc I say "£20 buy in includes a £5 bounty."

Anyone who rebuys also gets another bounty.

My layout includes the "tournament info" cell, but of course the buy in info (and the rebuy info) shows as £15, not the £20 people are actually charged.

Is there any way to change the "tournament info" cell to show the total cost (i.e. buy-in plus bounty)?

NB I *could* just have a £20 buy-in with a zero bounty cost but that messes up prizes and bounty winnings.

I *could* also simply create a 'rule" with the same info, but of course this won't change automatically if I change the buy-in/rebuy criteria.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Tournament Info cell within Layout tab
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 11:17:33 AM »
Unfortunately I don't think so.  I was going to suggest using the <expression> token, but while there are formula variables for the default buy-in values such as fee, rake, chips, there isn't one for the bounty chip cost.   :(

You could get halfway there:

<expression text="defaultBuyinFee + 5" format="money" precision="2">

Which, if your bounty chip cost never changes, should work fine.  But you'll have to modify the formula if you change the bounty.

stickyshed

• View Profile
Re: Tournament Info cell within Layout tab
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 11:35:10 AM »
Ok well that's good enough! Thanks