Main > Help Me

Credit Add-on before tournament starts

(1/2) > >>

clove:
Don't know if I'm just missing it.  Is there a way to credit a player to Add-on before the tournament starts?  We allow add-on's before and up through the second round.  Thanks!

Corey Cooper:
You cannot bust players out, add-on, or rebuy before the tournament begins.  You can always start the tournament and then quickly pause it to perform your initial add-ons.

clove:
Yea, that's what I had to do...and just restart the tourney time....anyway...feature request, lol

_Hithere_:
WRONG ANSWER

OK, just trying to get the original guy's attention here, but the reply to this post was wrong.  If you load your tournament get players added, then want to credit add-ons before the tourney begins, just go to the layout page, select the button on the left that says "View For..." This brings up a screen where you can set allow add-ons or allow rebuys for before the tourney starts among other things.  Then you will be able to do the adds you want.

clove:
Hmmmm, well, I see what you're talking about, but that doesn't allow me to credit a player with an add-on at the same time as a buy-in...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version