Author Topic: Increasing Rebuy Amounts  (Read 1164 times)

paulrgibson

• View Profile
Increasing Rebuy Amounts
« on: June 03, 2007, 10:36:16 PM »
Hello,

I run a tournament where we offer unlimited rebuys in the first 1.5 hours.  However, each rebuy costs $10 extra.  For example, the buy-in is $10.  The first rebuy is $10.  The second rebuy is $20 and the third rebuy is $30.

I'm pretty sure that the software does not support this, but I was wondering what would be the best way to deal with this in the software to keep the total prize money accurate?

Paul

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Increasing Rebuy Amounts
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 10:37:09 AM »
The buy-in, add-on, and rebuy amounts you set on the Game tab of the Settings page are "default" amounts.  For any buy-in, add-on, or rebuy, you can override the amount.

So, yes, the software does support it in the sense that you can change the cost of the rebuy for any player at the time that they rebuy.  The Rebuy dialog lists the amount of rebuys each player has purchased, so you can see which [numerically] rebuy any player is purchasing.

It doesn't support it in the sense that it will automatically change the amount for you based on how many rebuys a player has already purchased.  It's a manual thing.