Author Topic: 2.5.10 Error  (Read 1270 times)

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
2.5.10 Error
« on: February 24, 2010, 11:25:44 PM »
I've experienced my first error (of sorts) with the program, but not 100% sure why.

Normally, I export the tournament that I have run, after saving it & being completed. I select print, and use the Microsoft XPS Viewer as a printer, since that works similar to a PDF creator, but with its own program.  Usually, that works without a problem, but today it hung up upon doing so. 

I have a couple of theories as to why it may have happened - I downloaded the installer but did not actually install the beta version yet (doubtful this is why, but know it's a possibility somehow), the other being that I usually award points to top ten, and tonight (since it was special 1/4 barrel tournament for top ten), I only listed the blinds being capped at a level as the "prize"

I have tried to restart the program and redo the export, and it still hung. No error message per se, but eventually I got a box where it said the program wasn't responding, and so I had to close it out.  Any thoughts as to why it happened?  Not a major issue to me, as I don't *need* to have the export of that tournament.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 2.5.10 Error
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 03:54:28 PM »
Not sure what's going on, but really the TD can't do much about printing.  In fact, all it is able to do is the same thing any random web page is able to do, and that is tell Internet Explorer to "print", which just means opening the print dialog.  From there, it's all IE.

Have you tried opening Internet Explorer and printing a page using the XPS Viewer printer?  Maybe that driver is just hosed in general.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: 2.5.10 Error
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 05:26:13 PM »
Never thought to try that..... seems to be the driver & not TD.  thanks
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!