Author Topic: Player export --- request  (Read 2233 times)

shushs

• View Profile
Player export --- request
« on: February 12, 2016, 02:59:47 PM »
Corey, I am wondering if there is a way to build more custom queries from the 'database'. What I am looking for is essentially a way to query things like 'last time played', 'total tournaments played', 'most frequent <timeslice> played', etc. IIRC, you have stated that this isn't really stored as any type of "database" but rather reads in the appropriate files and builds a temporary DB in memory, then allows for export from there... If I am correct in that thinking, then I'll have to find another way.. I have been running this software for quite some time now, and have many players that have come and gone. I'd like to archive those that will never return, and get some cool stats on those that still play. Ideas? Any chance the 'next' version will have a MySQL/PostGres back end?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Player export --- request
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 05:10:45 PM »
You are unfortunately correct - the application uses its own proprietary format.  There's no underlying relational data store. Sorry.

Currently top of my list is finishing 3.4.  Next will be investigating getting rid of the IE dependency and moving to a more modern container.  That would could turn into a pretty monumental task.  I can't say what will be after that at this time.