Author Topic: I can't get the sounds to work ?  (Read 1265 times)

asacks1

• View Profile
I can't get the sounds to work ?
« on: June 11, 2012, 03:37:11 PM »
For some reason , I can't get the sounds to work for tournament start , rounds ending , unpaused clock.....anything.
I thought I set them right . Please help !!

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: I can't get the sounds to work ?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 05:33:07 PM »
I know this may sound stupid, but is the sound actually on? If either the system sound or the volume in TD is set low, it is possible that this may be the culprit right there. Also, how are the events listed? TD works from top to bottom for finding sounds to fire. For the events listed, what conditions are listed? Having the sounds show up on the list confirms that TD has it loaded, but it's not going to know what to do with it until you tell it what to do.

If you would like, shoot me an email - michael.brinkley@hotmail.com, and send me the event file you're working with, as well as the related sounds, and instructions of what sounds you want where, and I can get them set up for you. If you're trying to create new events, let me know and I should be able to help with that too, if you choose to go that route.

With what little you given in the initial post, it's difficult to state what the problem is, but again, I would start with the volume of both TD and the system volume.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I can't get the sounds to work ?
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 10:48:39 AM »
Magic_fubu gave good advice.  First we need to know if it is the sounds that don't work, or is it the events?

Right-click on a sound on the Events tab and select "Play sound".  Does it play?