Author Topic: Secondary sorting column in Stats-tab  (Read 1322 times)

Morina

• View Profile
Secondary sorting column in Stats-tab
« on: February 09, 2015, 01:58:58 PM »
Is it possible to have a secondary sort in the Stats-column? Or even third for that matter.

As example, if I get the stats on all my tournaments saved on the Stats-tab in TTD and click on the header for Final Tables it sorts up the ones with most final tables as it should, but it seems like the secondary sorting always is on reversed alphabetical order. It would be great if you first could click on Name so everybody gets sorted in alphabetical order, then click on Final Table and it will now sort on Final Table but for the ones that have the same amount of Final Tables are displayed in alphabetical order on Name since it was the second last column you pressed.

The example above is something we use for displaying statistics on our web page, but as it is now I have to sort the order every time I update the statistics since it looks better if it is in the logical alphabetical order.

BR,
Morina

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Secondary sorting column in Stats-tab
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 02:22:24 PM »
It's actually a to-do item, but I haven't had a whole lot of requests for it (I think I added it to the to-do list).

FYI, secondary sorting is always by player Name and in ascending (alphabetical) order.  However, if you're reverse sorting, the secondary is also reverse sorted.  This is because the reversing is done post-sort.

Morina

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 03:02:58 PM »
Okay, thanks. I hope you will have time for it to the next release then :)

efdenny

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 09:47:43 PM »
Okay, thanks. I hope you will have time for it to the next release then :)

I second that!