Author Topic: Column Totals  (Read 2802 times)

IBuyCars

• View Profile
Column Totals
« on: December 07, 2013, 06:59:59 AM »
I would love to see the Column Totals on the Players Tab. (Like those shown on the "Stats Tabs")

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Column Totals
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 10:08:44 PM »
Is there something in particular that would be useful?  That is, are there specific columns that you would find useful to get sums and/or averages of?

I'm asking because it's not trivial to add this, since the Players tab today just displays players, and doesn't do any summing or averaging at all.

IBuyCars

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 07:39:08 AM »
We have a column for each rake (Royal Flush, Dealer Bonus, Entry Rake) it would be nice to see total entries for each one. Its not an important requirement, at the moment I just sort the required column/s and count the entries.

IBuyCars

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 02:34:23 PM »
How about a option on the "Stats Tab" to show the loaded tournament?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 09:43:11 PM »
How about a option on the "Stats Tab" to show the loaded tournament?

By "show the loaded tournament", what exactly do you mean?

IBuyCars

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 07:29:24 AM »
On the "Stats Tab" we create a profile to filter out or in the tournaments that we wish to display in the statistics of.

Why not have an option (possibly default) to filter out all the tournaments except the tournament currently loaded (tonights tournament).

I have seen a number of requests on the forum of users requiring the nightly totals of rakes ect and they all refer to the "Summary Tab", If the currently loaded tournaments statistics were easily available and once the columns have been configured as required I'm sure this would provide those users the figures that they require, and cause yourself a minimal amount of work.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 08:29:17 PM »
I like this idea.  And easy to implement.  Of course, you can already do this, but it would be nice and convenient to have either a single button, or a built-in Profile that just used the current tournament.  I'll add this to the to-do list.