Main > Beta Testing

Version 3.4 FINAL

<< < (3/3)

Corey Cooper:

--- Quote from: cousguy on October 13, 2017, 11:33:23 AM ---Ran a tournament with no issues.

I had asked for "Event action "Run program" can now be passed tokens from the event" and can tell you it works great.

--- End quote ---

Great to know.  Thanks!

Corey Cooper:

--- Quote from: efdenny on October 14, 2017, 09:05:03 AM ---5 hour tournament last night went smooth as glass... everything looks good here!

--- End quote ---

Awesome!  Glad to hear it.

Corey Cooper:

--- Quote from: gull5447 on October 14, 2017, 10:13:31 AM ---Hello,

I'm the Tournament Director of my poker club in France, which is located in Auffargis.

I tried 3.4.1 a few times, without any problem, except a strong fail when (if I understand well) I tried to associate too much (> 20 ?) actions with an event (a have a lot of jingles that I want to be played randomly at level changes).
But I managed to separate the jingles into two groups, the first for the first 12, the other for the rounds after.

--- End quote ---

I can't think of any technical reason this would be a problem.  What happened?  Was there an error?  If so, what did it say?

--- Quote from: gull5447 on October 14, 2017, 10:13:31 AM ---The main problem is a new one (yesterday) : Windows defender decided to remove TD.exe, saying there was a virus in it. I reloaded it after having removed the real time protection, but it's no long-term solution, I think.

Could you help me please ?

Thanks !

Jean-Luc

--- End quote ---

One by one all of the major anti-virus applications are starting to mis-identify the TD.exe file as a threat.  As I learn of them, I'm submitting false-positive reports.  Several have responded and removed the file from their threat list, but it takes time.

Guerno:

--- Quote from: Corey Cooper on October 14, 2017, 12:39:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Guerno on October 12, 2017, 12:33:28 PM ---in the previous version it worked very well!  ;)

in fact,
I'm currently translating the new version into French.
could you tell me how to make the pack "FR".

cordially

--- End quote ---

There are some tokens that work for events, but it's a set of tokens that are specific to events.  The layout tokens that work for the main tournament screens don't work for events.  If you have a specific one that used to work and now doesn't, please let me know.

As for translations, I can give you all the info you need.  Please email me at support@thetournamentdirector.net and let me know you need info for translating the application and I'll forward it to you.

--- End quote ---

For the layout I had made on the previous version, I had realized events that displayed messages with either the increase of the blinds or the break.
But no more messages are working.

for example:
<b> <u> Increased blinds </ u> </ b> <br />
Ante: <NextAnte> <br>
Small Blind: <NextSmallBlind> <br />
Grosse Blinde: <NextBigBlind>

or

<breaktext>

Corey Cooper:
To be clear, layouts and events are different things.  Events, configured on the Events tab, can have actions attached to them that can play a sound, display a message, pause the clock, etc.  An action that displays a message has a limited number of tokens available, such as <hitman> or <rank>.  The available tokens are usually related to the event (such as a player busting out).  If you want to see which tokens are available to event messages, edit an event or create a new one, then press the "New Action" button, select "Display message" and then press the "Insert Token" button.  There are 20 or so tokens available.

Layout tokens are different and there are a lot more that are available.  But they won't work for events.  <nextAnte> and <nextSmallBlind> and <nextBigBlind> are layout tokens, so they won't work for events.  But as I mentioned before, I'll see about how hard it would be to get them working for events.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version