Author Topic: Post Tournament Adjustment  (Read 814 times)

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Post Tournament Adjustment
« on: August 11, 2010, 12:19:48 PM »
After last night's tournament, I had a player tell me that he thought his points were not correct. Upon consulting a few other players, it was determined that the other Director flip flopped points for two people. I unmerged the two players and the remerged them with the correct players, but in refreshing the stats, I do not see the points updating to reflect it. Is there something I'm doing wrong? If need be, I can provide you the guest account for the boards (http://cliffhangerspoker.proboards.com) so that you can view the points as they were before last night, as well as showing what they are after the edit to the tournament.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: Post Tournament Adjustment
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 11:08:05 AM »
Update: Just went through all 14 tournaments of the season so far, and put the points onto an excel sheet and added the points up. Seems like the points as they should be is correct, and thus, help is no longer needed on this topic.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!